Off Topic Haunted house!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

So tomorrow night I am making my debut as an actor in a haunted house! I am typically the person that goes thru a haunted house clinging to the person in front of me and never opening my eyes, so this will be really interesting! Its for the local Jaycees, so a good cause though! Anyone here ever work in a haunted house? I need some tips on how to scare the heck out of people! I am normally more of a quiet, shy person so I will really have to put some effort in! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

Sorry, don't have any experience with working in a haunted house but wanted to stop by to wish you good luck! Remember, it really won't take much to scare people. It's in a haunted house, dark, eerie, unknown....THAT alone scares the bajeezus out of people!!! haha Sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes! :)

Scream...stare at them...pretend like your own hand is attacking you. Good luck.

Pick a certain person and follow them through the house. Don't let them realize you're there until around the end, than scream in their ear or put a hand on their shoulder or touch their hair or something.

Umm I wouldn't suggest touching anyone...most haunted houses have a rule against that. But even if that is not the case it has the possibility of becoming an issue.

But yes, scream, stare, following someone etc...

Thanks everyone. The night was a success (I was a scary old lady in a eerie hospital setting)! It was a lot of fun scaring people and yelling at them for not coming to visit me sooner (since I was "dead" by the time they came). Worst part was a very sore throat the next day from screaming and yelling all night. All for a good cause though....:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back