hello all

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My name is Allison and I am 23 years old. I did gymnastics in 6th, 7th , and 9th grades (and dabbled in it a little before) and am about to start again, just for my own enjoyment. I was never very good, but I've always loved it, and I've really missed it over the past 9 years. I am currently taking a break from school but hope to go back in the next semester or so. I have no idea what I want to do once I finally do graduate, other than I know I love children, so I probably will want to do something pertaining to that. I live in central NY, and no, I have never been to NYC (shocking, I know.) I'm Catholic, I knit, I love the outdoors, my favorite place to be is at the beach, I love the color pink, and I've been through a lot. I have three siblings, the youngest of which is 10 and is a pure joy (albeit a bit annoying at times). I love my family and I love my friends. I hope that the struggles I have gone through and that I continue to fight through will not only make me a better person but will enable me to help others as well. I'm always willing to talk to anyone who needs someone to talk to or to just listen. I also have a bit of a mischievous streak in me...I like to have fun. Want to know anything else, just ask!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back