Hello from PA

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymmommy71

Proud Parent
Hi...I've lurked on this site off and on for a while, and I figured I'd finally introduce myself...;). My DD9 will be competing level 6 this season. She has been doing gymnastics for almost 5 years now, and this will be her 3rd year competing. Her best event is beam, and bars are what give her the biggest challenge. I look forward to participating in the discussions on this board...:)

Welcome! My DD 9 is also competing L6 this year, and bars is also her biggest challenge ;). You'll find lots of informative people here!

Welcome to the Cb :). Its a great place to meet people who are close (I'm in Nj) and far (like across the pond lol). Hope your dd has a wonderful meet season!

Welcome to the CB. These folks area so nice and helpful and wil listen when you need them too, They will offer their 2 cents even if you don't need it LOL.

My DD is L8 this season.

welcome to the CB!! My dd is also 9 and will compete L7 this year. She's exactly opposite of your dd...loves bars, HATES beam, lol!! I also have a ds11 who is competing L5 this year. This board is full of amazing, helpful, fun people! Enjoy your season this year!

Hi. Welcome from 'across the pond'! My daughter just turned 8 and is training for UK level 4 for next year.From what I've read and seen on here, I think that's somewhere between US 5 and 6...maybe, but it's hard to make a direct comparison!
She's very strong on bars, but her beam needs work, as do her hand stand holds for her range and conditioning routine :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back