Hello from Phoenix,AZ

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kay_Hll

Proud Parent
Hi,

I am new to the board. I have a daughter who is an active level 6 gymnast.
I am wondering how many of the active members of this board are from phoenix area?

Thanks,

Welcome to the board! I lived in Mesa for a year as a child, does that count? Lol.

I have an almost 11 year old gymmie who will be visiting the Phoenix area in March with her teammates. They'll be training with the Desert Devils during their stay and competing at a meet.

I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks for the welcome. To me that would count as we just moved to the valley in 2005 from Nor-Cal.
I heard Desert Devils is one of the good gym in the valley. How do you know about the gym? Was she there before?

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. Nice to have you here.

Our family trip to Phoenix and Tuscon was the one that we all loved the best. How lucky you are to live in such a lovely place.

Thanks for the welcome. To me that would count as we just moved to the valley in 2005 from Nor-Cal.
I heard Desert Devils is one of the good gym in the valley. How do you know about the gym? Was she there before?

I've never seen the gym, although I've heard it's great! My dd's coaches coached there before moving back here and opening their own gym. They still have a good relationship there, so our gym makes this trip annually for the level 7 and up.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back