Hellooo (:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

HI. My name is Ariana. Im from a little country known as Honduras. I LOVE gymnastics.! <3

Soo..uhhm.. i can tell you about gymnastics here.
We only have one gym for all the country :( and we have to share it with many teams. We dont have that much of technology and apparatus. We have all the apparatus..but in BAD conditions (welll not that bad..they still work :D), the Uneven Bars are almost faling :eek: hahahaa

Soo..ask whatever you want about me and my small country. :D <3

Yeaaah. and the worst thing here is thaat I HAVE DREAMS but they wont come true b/c of so many obstacles here :S

Last edited:
Our gym is TINY! We have a vault with a short vault run, an 8m by 8m floor, and either beam, or bars, (we alternate between weeks). When we have the tumble track out, we have floor mats but not in a square so we have to change our floor routines to fit, and then we have the vault with a trampette and benches to run on.

My preacher goes to Honduras once a year :) My gym used to only 1 set of bars and just a few beams, but we have more now...but still not a lot!

hey ariana my name arianna and wow only one gymnastics place in your hole country i feel bad for u i mean just in my state in the U.S.A. we must have around 20 or soo...umm wat level r u in and do u compete...um if u have any questions ask !!!

hey ariana my name arianna and wow only one gymnastics place in your hole country i feel bad for u i mean just in my state in the U.S.A. we must have around 20 or soo...umm wat level r u in and do u compete...um if u have any questions ask !!!

Hey. yeey another ariana! well..almost :p
yeees. it should be so cool there. ONE gym :D dont feel sorry, i love gym no matter what <3
UHM. currently im in lvel 6. yes, I compete, but so far I just have had the chance to compete in competition were only Central America competes :) Im probably going to compete this year in El Salvador :D
Thank youu. :)<3

We also have a tiny gym

Our gym is tiny also. Most of our equiptment are in good shape though because we have fundrasiers. Maybe you can try that!! :D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back