WAG Help!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've posted a lot on here about my teammates, but I need HELP! They're all acting like 3 year olds! Complaining about everything, saying they don't wanna condition, being babies! I think my coach finally got fed up with it to because she was MAD, not just a little I mean really mad. Me and her even had to have a talk tonight about everyone because i just can't deal with it anymore. It used to not be everyone just one girl but everyone else thinks it ok to act like that now. I even had to leave early tonight because I couldn't stand to be around them anymore. I wish moving gyms was an option, but I love my coaches way to much. I
To might be an age thing with me
Being the oldest at almost 16, but the girl causing the most trouble is my age! I just don't know anymore. Maybe I'll just quit......

I know you are frustrated, but the only reason you should quit is because you WANT to quit. Definitely not because your teammates have all seemed to simultaneously take a couple of bratty pills.

If all the girls tend to follow one teammate in particular, set a better example for them to follow.

I've seen this happen a little with the optionals at DD's gym. Fortunately the biggest trouble maker moved and the situation seemed to resolve itself. Has there been a planned team meeting to discuss the problems? You know, not the impromptu kind where the coach is really angry already? I'm sure its hard to be surrounded by that every day but if you love gymnastics don't let their poor behavior make your decision. Dedicate your energy to yourself! I know, easier said than done.

You will only get out of gym what you put into it. If they don't want to work, they won't be good gymnasts. If they don't like gym, then doesn't it suck to be them? If you like gym, and you are willing to put in the work to get good at it, then don't quit just because of them.

Well if they don't want to work, that should make you want to work harder! So you can kick their butts when season starts again and they will be getting low scores! I know it's hard, but just ignore them and show them how it's done!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back