Hey Everyone!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Brandon

Coach
Gymnast
So...

My name is Brandon (Duh...), and I'm a 13 year old male gymnast. I am also homeschooled. At the moment I'm not competeative, but I would like to be someday. I'm a level 7 on floor, and level 6 on everything else. I joined chalk bucket as a way to meet some more gymnasts and to be generally be a part of the gymnastics community.

And I guess that's about it...

Hi. :D

Welcome! I'm a guy tumbler (just rec, I don't compete). Nice to see another male on the board...we're outnumbered bigtime (not that its a big problem...)

So...

My name is Brandon (Duh...), and I'm a 13 year old male gymnast. I am also homeschooled. At the moment I'm not competeative, but I would like to be someday. I'm a level 7 on floor, and level 6 on everything else. I joined chalk bucket as a way to meet some more gymnasts and to be generally be a part of the gymnastics community.

And I guess that's about it...

Hi. :D no way im 13 and home scholled and a level 7 well...goig into 8

if u wanna no aobut awsomness

hey hey! u can learn alot of awsome things from and awsome gymnast guys so let me tell u some of my passes i got a leap pas thts a swich side stadle stardle hald sushanova :)))) my 1 of my floor passes is a front tuck step out round off back hand full try it and i gurantee these unusual passes will catch the eyes of your judges!!!! :D :D ;)

Wow seriously? You might be my long lost twin! :p

And I don't compete right now, or train rutines (except on rings...), but my main passes are round-off backhandspring full, (Working on getting the full nailed though, hardly consistant with halves) and russian front tuck roundoff backhandspring open tuck.

And I'm starting gainers off the parralel bars which makes me excited lol.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back