Hey guys, new to this. Lets chat!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm Becky and I'm 14. I've been doing gymnastics for about 2 and a half years. I live in England. The 1st year and a half I did Rhythmic gymnastics, then I quit and am now doing Artistic gymnastics. My gym is very small, and I don't compete yet. I really want to move to a bigger, more competitive gym, with coaches that teach you properly. I'm not a great gymnast, I can do round off 8 flicks (back handsprings), front handsprings, almost front someraults, back somersaults on the tumble track and ariels. My bars are really bad, a long way behind the standard of my other events. My best point is my flexibility. I would also really like to get into ice skating, I think my gymnastics would really help. I can do handspring vaults, but it needs work, and cartwheels on beam, and front handspring dismounts. On bars, I can do pullovers and back and front hip circles, mostly taught by myself on the railings at my school! I'd love to make some friends! Thanks!

Forgot to say, I only train once a week for 1h45m, used to train twice, but because there were hardly any people truning up for that session, it was cancelled. there is a rec group at my gym, and a competition group (which I'm in). There are 6 of us in the competition group.

Hi! That's so cool that you've done rhythmic! I've always wanted to try it but I'm just so hooked on artistic:) it sounds like you could do a whole lot if you keep working on it! I'm a level 8.
With a lot of practice and determination you can do anything! (That's what my coaches tell me all the time!)
What skills do you do on bars?

Aww thank you :) How old are you? On bars, most of my skills I've learned outside of gym, like on railings and stuff. I do back hip circles, squat ons, sole circles, straddle dismounts, tap swings and stuff like that at the gym, outside of gym, I do front hip circles, and kip attempts, lol. Wow, you're level 8. I know all the levels and everything from youtube :) xxx

that's cool! i love watching old gymnastics videos of Nadia on youtube:) There's a lot of good gymnasts on there!! I'm 15.. I've done gymnastics since I was 3! My options in the afternoon were gymnastics practice or daycare! haha!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back