Heyy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

heyy im kind of new to this whole thing so let me tell you a little about me.

im in level 8 and i love it. i go 16 hours a week which some weeks feel like it was more like 200 haha anyway i have awesome coaches and great team mates!! i dont know about you but i think i am with my team mates more then my own families sometimes.

i love my family they always come to my meets and ask me how im doing. my brother is a amazing. he is younger then me but he still comes to my meets and cheers for me and that makes me super happy.

my friends dont really understand why i go to the gym so much but all i say is i love it and i do what i love so it makes me happy :)

send me a message i would love to get to know people that like gymnastics like i do :)

ps: i dont know how to post reply on this website... can you help me please!!!

Hey! You sound just like me! I am a level 7, and it feels like the gym is my home! Welcome to the Chalk Bucket...you will love it here! You get great advice all the time! You should be able to just click the quickreply button at the bottom of a post if you are in the right forum. To be able to post in the gymnast forum, you have to join the gymnast group. To do that, just click on group membership on your control panel, and chose the right group for you!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back