WAG Hip pain

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know I post a lot about some kind of pain, but for the last week the inside of my hip has really hurt. Tonight I couldn't handle it and told my coach, she said to ice it then do some turn. I iced and tried a turn but it hurt, bad. Then we went ad did splits. I tried to get in and the pain was even worse. Does anyone have a clue on what could be wrong. I know I should go to the doctor, but it's been like a whole month with out me getting hurt and that's like a new recored and I would like to make it 2 months.

It could be many things! Does it hurt when you rotate the hip? Then it might be hip impingement.

I would rest the hip, do light stretching and mobilization as long as it doesn't hurt and visit a good doctor!

All the best!

I know I should go to the doctor, but it's been like a whole month with out me getting hurt and that's like a new recored and I would like to make it 2 months.

Well, it is too late now, you have got hurt, so may as well face up to it. It could be a lot of things, you need to get it checked out by a medical professional. Avoiding the doctor won't make it go away.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back