How far away is youre gym from you?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow, you guys sure have to drive a long way! My mom would get mad at the mere thought of driving longer then 20 minutes lol. Our gym is only about 10 minutes away.

About 17 minutes from the house, but I leave work at 3:30 drive home or daycare and then home, grab the kiddos and get to gym. All that takes about 45 minutes. :)

Dd and ds go to different gyms and I can get to both from home in less than ten minutes. I think my record for dd's is 4 minutes and 6 for ds. Ds's is further, probably about 4 miles, but it's a straight shot on the highway. The down side is Fridays, particularly during summer, it can take 20-30 minutes when traffic is bad.

For me it is about 15-20 minutes. It really depeands on who is driving. For my mom it can take like 25 minutes, but for my brother and dad it can take a little longer than 10 minutes.

OKay YOU get the medal! I thought mine was bad, does it snow down there?

Nah, not really. Maybe once a year. The distance is far (60 miles) but the real problem is traffic. Okay, traffic and the fact that it isn't a straight shot. It's two different highways and a few winding roads in between.

We are very lucky, our drive involves a country road with a speed limit of 55mph and then highway for the rest at 75mph, so I can't complain. No traffic ever, unless a moose jumps out at us, occasionally we have issues with with turkeys on the road!!!

5 mins each way by car :D sometimes i walk and thats about 40minutes each way :)

57 miles each way in commuter traffic so I allow at least an hour...more if it's raining...and there's always construction going on so that adds to it too!!

Just under an hour. We are fortunate to have virtually all of the drive on the interstate highway and there is hardly ever any traffic at the times we are commuting. We occasionally fight snow and ice, but most of the time it is a fairly relaxing drive with Flipper sleeping on the way and wired for sound on the way home.

About 20 minutes from our house but only 10 minutes from Pickle's school.

No freeways. Just residential streets. I think it's probably only 5 miles. But the speed limit on all the streets is 35 mph.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back