Introduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Well, here goes....my introduction and 1st posting. I've been hovering around here for a few months, just taking in all the advice and reflections from some obvious "pros" in the gymnastics world. But now I've questions of my own and it seems a wealth of experience is at my fingertips!:) My dd and I (and now our entire family!) are relatively new to the gymnastics scene, but like so many of yours, my daughter is obsessed! I never did gymnastics, other than watching it in the Olympics every 4 years, but I have a daughter who loves it and, I confess, I'm being sucked in, too! She started gymnastics a little over a year ago when she was 8, and now she is a level 8 9-year-old. I hope to learn alot about this crazy sport in this forum!:goodvibes:

Welcome!!! Am I reading that right--your dd is 9 years old and she is level 8 and she just started gymnastics a year ago??? WOW! That is some mind-blowing progress! Hold on to your hat, cause you're in for a wild ride!!! Good luck and I am sure you will find the CB to be a wealth of info and support!!

Holy moly did you say she is a 9 year old L8 and began a year ago??? No wonder your head is spinning.

Welcome to the Chalkbucket!

Holy Cow - what a talented gymmie you have on your hands !!!!! Glad you came out of 'lurkdom'. Welcome to CB. My DD is L4, training L5 and is also 9.

Holy cow! What a rockstar you have there!

I have found this forum to be a life saver.. the posters know exactly where I am coming from!

WOW! That is AMAZING to go from beginner to level 8 in one year! I am pretty new here too, and also have a young level 8 (she's been at it longer than a year though:))...I would love to hear how your daughter progressed so quickly!

Hi and Welcome...wow a level 8 in 1year... she must be awesome!!!! I have a level 8 DD also.. But she just turned 11 a couple of months ago and has been in the gym for a while...lol... Would love to see video of your DD!!!! This is a great place!! :)

I doubt if she's a future Olympian or anything, but she's come a long way in a year and a half....and for that I credit the TOPS program as helping her the most. She's gotten really strong and controlled. I'm so technology-challenged that it may take me a year to figure out how to upload video!:eek:

Aw, we all began somewhere and it is clear we all had a lot more time to learn than you did. Lovely to have you join us, do stick around, it can be very entertaining here.

Hi:
I am a newbee to CB and my DD is 9 level 8. I have no idea how it works other than I am here to enjoy and support her. I am here to learn from you if that is ok? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back