Introduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lhmom

Proud Parent
Hi everyone!
I am new here and want to learn more about competitive gymnastics. My 6 yr. old daughter is competing level 4 this year and will have her first competition in Sept. Needless to say, I am a bit nervous- I did not take gymnastics as a kid and have no idea what to expect. I am really glad to find this forum! :)

Welcome to the CB. Lots of great info here. My daughter (frequently referred to as DD- darling daughter) competed her 1st year of level 4 as a 6 year old and I was the same. Hope she has fun this year and has a great experience with the introduction to competing!!

Welcome to the Chalkbucket. You will find lots of L4 mums here to share with a learn from. Competing can be lots of fun!

Welcome! I also have a 6 year old DD who will be competing L4 this season, if she can get all her skills!:)

Thanks for the welcome! :) Look forward to learning more about gymnastics. My DD has really made progress this summer. At the beginning of the summer, I was wondering if she could possibly be ready for this. She's really excited about competing this fall.

New mom too

Hi...I'm new to this group...

I have a 4.5 year-old dd who has had 3 sessions and 2 weeks of summer camp. We've been told by the club coaches that she is good. The club wants to put her on a pre-team when she is 5. We're not a gymnastics family or really even an athletic family. I joined this group to learn more about gymnastics and the culture of this sport.

Any words of wisdom from those moms who have been there?

Thanks,
Julie

Hi, I'm a mum from New Zealand, my DD is 7 and just competed level 1. I'm amazed how all the kids over there are doing level 4 at only 5 or 6 years old! Here in NZ the kids tend to be a little older in the levels. When my DD was 4 she did pre-school gym and I can't imagine her at that age doing proper gymnastics skills. I'm hoping to learn a lot here too.

Welcome! I have a 7 year old that will be competing level 4 in the spring. It's so exciting to watch the little ones progress. Enjoy it! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back