Parents Introduction

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi, I have been a member for a few months but I have just been looking around the site and reading and learning from other members. I realized today that I should probably introduce myself! I have a ds who is just finished his level 5 season and is beginning level 6, and a dd who is beginning level 4. I posted a video of my ds in the video section today, but did not add a comment. Sorry about that. I am learning:).

Nice to meet you. Always great to get to know our new members?

I have 3 children, a son who is 18 and away at college and two girl 14 and 12, no longer competitive gymnasts and the youngest would like to be a cheerleader.

Welcome! I have two gymnasts--Beth is a level 9 gymnast and Sami competed club through level 7 and has been competing with her high school for the last 3 years. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Always great to have more gymmies' parents here...and nice to see another one with a male gymmie! I have two boy gymmies-one a level 4 and one just beginning in level 1. I also have a dd who is a new level 5. My dd has been in the sport a year longer than my older son(and she's only been a gymmie for two), so I am trying to learn all the ins and outs of mens gymnastics...its a lot different than the girls, for sure!!

Welcome!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back