Parents Kyrie's 2nd and Last Level 6 competition, 7yo

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Kyrie had her last Level 6 competition this weekend. She did really good and got 2nd AA. We just had to switch gyms because unfortunately our gym recently closed. The new gym uses the new music so she was a bit behind since she only worked on it a few times with that music. We do love our new gym and are very thankful that we found one so quickly. She will now be working on Level 7 and her first Level 7 meet will be in January. So sorry, but hubby missed bars again. There were two groups of our girls and he thought she was in my group on the first event (I coach) so he was watching beam while she was on bars.

YouTube - Kyrie, 7, Level 6 Competition

her bars at practice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=373ipe50tSo&feature=related

Last edited:
She is so fun to watch. Why isn't she doing states? I am sure she will have a blast taking on level 7. Keep us posted.

Sorry your gym closed and glad you are settling well at a new one. The leo is lovely but what a shame about only wearing the old one once, maybe she can wear it for training. Looks like she had a great meet especially considering all the upheaval. Good luck in level 7.

Great job to Kyrie!!!! Hope she does great with level 7! Her new gym's leos are soo pretty! :) So is it the Bieger's gym that closed!?

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back