Parents Kyrie's Level 6 bar routine

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Absolutely lovely, I couldb't get over how tiny she looks in front of the bars, but what a fab job she did! SHe is a little star!

Well, at least we know now that she really does do bars. :D

Awesome job.

Now, how does DH keep forgetting:confused:

Tell him that we on the CB do not find that acceptable!:p

I don't know how he keeps missing them, this time he stood so far away and only got the dismount and you could barely see her. I can't take the video either because I'm not just her mom but her coach as well and I am on the floor with her.

Her bars are lovely - great form!

I think you need to sick a mom in the stands on him - a mom that will make him move to a good filming location and then smack him in the ribs when Kyrie is up next :D.

I love that she starts off standing on that box as if she needs help reaching or something before she just ... flies!! And love the landing!!

She is so good. It is great to see that routine finally - worth waiting for.

I'm not just her mom but her coach as well and I am on the floor with her.

OMG, better you than me. I think DD and I would kill each other if I coached her (as if I could coach her). :p

Well Kudos to you for doing a great job and being able to be a Mom and a Coach to your DD.

Attention readers: do not try the above at home!

That routine was amazing!! You forget that she is just 7 years old when you watch her because she is so controlled and her form is AMAZING!!!! Such a cute little thing too--I love how she comes up to the camera after she is done giggling and smiling ear to ear!!!

That was AMAZING! She is just so tiny and cute! She has awesome form and her casts are so high! She is going to have a great season for sure!

Wow, she's awesome!! I think she has a great gymnastics career ahead of her!! Keep up the good work! :)

Beautiful level 6 bar routine! She is so tiny and looked out of place standing on that big box before she jumped to the bars, like a little kid at open gym that found their way over to the big bars and then WOW! Lovely.

Amazing!! I can appreciate how incredible that routine is by how much mine has been struggling with hers lately! Very talented little girl!

Awesome bars! I knew it had to be pretty great to be getting the scores you posted. She is one super talented little gymnast!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back