Lauren got her KIP!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Quadqueen

Proud Parent
I wanted to share with people who would understand how exciting this is! Lauren started training L5 in the spring, and turned 8 last week. She was getting nervous because they have meets beginning in October and her coach has them scratch bars if they don't have their kip. Granted, I'm sure her bars is not going to look "pretty" early in the season, but she's so happy she should get to compete bars!

She did it five times in a row at practice last night before they moved on to another event. Now I'm just crossing my fingers she doesn't lose it because I know that happens a lot. :rolleyes:

Yay!!! Congratulations to Lauren! If she does lose it - it will come back. Now she has the confidence to know she can get it!!!

Wow, how exciting for her. Im sure she is just tickled pink with herself

That's great!! Congratulations :) I remember how excited I was when I first got my kip... I'm pretty sure I cried. Haha. If she does lose it.. tell her not to get discouraged! It is one of my most inconsistent skills, but it always feels great when I get it back! Good luck in future competitions :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back