WAG Level 7 State Texas

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

According to the Aerial Athletics Website, it is 34.00

"Level 7: Gymnasts compete optional routines only. This level has restrictions on difficulty and has modified rules with easier requirements than Level 8. Athletes must be 7 years old to compete. Competitions include invitationals, State and Regional All Star Championships. Athletes qualify to the State Championships by earning a 34.0 or higher All Around score at any sanctioned USAG competition in the United States. Qualification to Regionals will be based on highest All Around score at the State Championships."

http://aerialathletics.com/wordpress/teams/womens-team/

Thank you! Our L7 moms were looking on txusag and could not find it!!! I think the all-star (regionals) are starting to get them worked up, in a good way!

Thank you! Our L7 moms were looking on txusag and could not find it!!! I think the all-star (regionals) are starting to get them worked up, in a good way!
I couldn't find it there either... so I tried the gym that is hosting it... no luck... so I googled "Level 7 gymnastics Texas State Qualifying Score and Aerial Athletics came up first... with all of my words highlighted :D
I like to think I can figure out how to find almost anything online :cool:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back