WAG Lice.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Guys, there is no rule that says you have to sleep with it on your head.... You can put it on all day... But your right, putting chemicals on your kids heads is was less dangerous than mayo ....

Guys, there is no rule that says you have to sleep with it on your head.... You can put it on all day... But your right, putting chemicals on your kids heads is was less dangerous than mayo ....
Day or night.. You have to make sure it won't slip down onto the face. I thought that was common sense. Plastic bags have suffocation warnings. With little ones, especially, parents need to be careful ... Whether using chemicals or natural remedies.

My older dd has very sensitive skin and broke out in a horrible itchy rash, worse than the lice, from the chemicals in the lice shampoo. We used a simethicone based product called Lice MD I believe or Lice RX. It worked great with the comb out method and no rash. A funny story though, I bought this comb that had batteries and electrocuted the nits as you combed them. Every time it had one it sent an electrical pulse. My DD was going OW! every time. I thought she was being a baby. When I read the directions it said not to use it on wet hair. I was shocking her with the comb. My bad LOL.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back