WAG Live scoring for JO Nationals?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I had looked at myusagym, but stopped at the "welcome party", and didn't want to count on it.
I just now looked further. Duh. thanks!

Can I just say I'm bummed!! DH and DS were supposed to run the Indy Mini (half marathon) tomorrow and already had hotel reservations so I thought DD and I would tag along and go to a session or two (we have 5 girls competing from our gym)! But, DS got pneumonia and couldn't run for a month and they decided it wasn't good for him to go so, no JO nationals for me. Booooo!

Reactions: sce
Previous comments have suggested judging appeared easier in region 1 as the regionals scores were higher than other regions. Well, so far region 1 has lived up to the type winning the Jr. A and Sr. A sessions...

Kai Rivers from Twistars (region 5) won Sr A and Leeann Wong from GAGE (region 3) won Jr A.....unless you are referencing the overall team scores for region 1, but the individual champions were Rivers and Wong.

Kai Rivers from Twistars (region 5) won Sr A and Leeann Wong from GAGE (region 3) won Jr A.....unless you are referencing the overall team scores for region 1, but the individual champions were Rivers and Wong.
GAGE is Region 4 ;)

Senior A Team
1 Team R1
2 Team R3
3 Team R5
4 Team R7
5 Team R6
6 Team R8
7 Team R4
8 Team AS2

Junior A Team
1 Team R1