Parents Maybe Dunno is in this picture

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gwenmom

Proud Parent
From USA Gymnastics facebook
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1421469328.954981.jpg

Dunno once said he competed against Nadia Comaneci (this made me think he was a she for ages). She competed in the 1976 and 1980 Olympics. She is married to Bart Conner, who was a team-mate of Kurt Thomas at the 1976 Olympics.

This is like chasing fairies, they look all pretty and sparkly and seem so innocent and playful from a distance and then you catch one to discover that they actually have really sharp teeth and they take a nip at you.

Not saying that Dunno is actually a vampire or anything, but do we really want to know? I hope no one guesses. The mystery is kinda nice :)

Didn't we find out some time ago that dunno is actually Yoda and that he sounds like a cross between Ann Widdecombe and Judi Dench? Come on folks, keep up!:rolleyes::)
No, I think the voice is Morgan Freeman, though with all the "yikes" posts, it might work better as Jim Carrey.

This is like chasing fairies, they look all pretty and sparkly and seem so innocent and playful from a distance and then you catch one to discover that they actually have really sharp teeth and they take a nip at you.

Not saying that Dunno is actually a vampire or anything, but do we really want to know? I hope no one guesses. The mystery is kinda nice :)

I too would like Dunno's identity to remain a mystery. In my head he sounds like James Earl Jones and I would like to keep it that way!

I went to bed worrying last night "what if Dunno actually is Kurt Thomas?"

Part of Dunno's appeal is the mystery. I don't really want to know who he is.

He should take it as a huge compliment though....the fact so many members have taken part in various recent @dunno threads shows how popular and respected he is!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back