Parents Maybe Dunno is in this picture

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Dunno once said he competed against Nadia Comaneci (this made me think he was a she for ages). She competed in the 1976 and 1980 Olympics. She is married to Bart Conner, who was a team-mate of Kurt Thomas at the 1976 Olympics.

actually, i said i competed against/with Bart. and with Kurt also. :)

edited: well wait, Paul is not the ONLY one to put on a leo. many of us did on tour. :) Paul's was the funniest of them all. and many of us were with Nadia when this occurred.

I've always pictured him as Peter Kormann! I keep waiting to see him at a meet or something and then he'll think I'm weird for staring and trying to match words and replies to his face and mannerisms. Lol

I've always pictured him as Peter Kormann! I keep waiting to see him at a meet or something and then he'll think I'm weird for staring and trying to match words and replies to his face and mannerisms. Lol
Peter was another one I considered :)

His gym isn't too far from here! Yellow jackets are at a lot of the meets...I'll keep my eyes open. :)

I just realized that I had a conversation with Peter Kormann in the parking lot at a meet. He was telling me about coaching for the Navy. He came up to me when he saw the USNA alumni sticker on my car. I just had no idea he was Peter Kormann until I looked him up right now. I know so little about his sport!

I've met Peter Kormann as well. I was at Ohio State in the late eighties when he was coaching. I was a high school gymnast (not good enough for college) and for an elective took gymnastics. Our class was at the same time as one of the OSU men's training. :)

Didn't we find out some time ago that dunno is actually Yoda and that he sounds like a cross between Ann Widdecombe and Judi Dench? Come on folks, keep up!:rolleyes::)
LOL!!!!
that was only if he was a she.
Otherwise he sounds like James Earl Jones :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back