Off Topic My Cat is Missing:(

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

PalmTree

Coach
He hasn't been home in two weeks. He lives in the garage (we are in a rural area) and always comes home within two or three days. Anyone have success finding a lost kitty after a few weeks? Tips?? :(:(:(:(:(

Hi. Does he have a collar? Maybe someone thought he was a stray and is feeding him. I would check the shelters around there right away and often. They don't always keep animals very long. Check with ones that are a little further away too. My friends cat was found near a mall that is about 20 miles away. Good luck.

I was gonna say if you are in a rural area, he might have become prey. My cousin lives on the border of the Sequoia National forest and they have a hard time getting any of their cats to get old. Lots of kittens right now and a few nearly mature cats.

Cats in rural areas are too often prey for coyotes, wolves, bears, bobcats, etc.

Unfortunate for your loss though.

It's also possible he found your nearest neighbor and moved in, particularly if moving in means taking up the whole bed and walking about on the kitchen counters.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back