WAG Nastia Cup Live

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would guess it will be the same broadcast I am watching? Tim, Nastia, and John R are commentating so I imagine that's what they will show. So, yes, it's all cut up. So far, I have seen 3 juniors and the rest have been seniors.
I happened across it on NBC universal on TV after midnight. I saw beam from the youngest girl (didn't catch her name) and more after that, including Sophia on Bars. Eventually fell asleep.

So when they air it on NBC on Sunday will it be all cut up, you think?

Is it airing on TV today? Or is there a link to the broadcast that included commentary? I am looking everywhere on YouTube and all I can find is the international feed and individual routines. I was at the meet on Friday night, but I want to go back and hear the commentary. I am curious to hear that perspective vs what I saw in person! I saw some amazing gymnastics in person that probably never made the broadcast!

Is it airing on TV today? Or is there a link to the broadcast that included commentary? I am looking everywhere on YouTube and all I can find is the international feed and individual routines. I was at the meet on Friday night, but I want to go back and hear the commentary. I am curious to hear that perspective vs what I saw in person! I saw some amazing gymnastics in person that probably never made the broadcast!

If you have cable, you should be able to watch it on NBC Sports app on a computer, phone, or Xbox
one

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back