new and needs help

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

splitschickx3

hey , i dont understand this site just yet:)
but it told me to do this
i need help , with backhandsprings
i am able to them , but my right arm constanstly give way , it is the same in a backwards roll , i have done strength training on it , and i am at ends with what to do.
i need to get my back handsprings perfect before a competion im going to in may
and help!:(

heyy...i have had troubloes with my back handspring as well. Some drills that helped me with is are, learning back walkover...then once you have mastered that, work on your round offs, then try roundoff back walk over, once you feel you have mastered that, try doing it qucker. eventually you will get used to going backwards quickly. thats how i learned my backhand spring. as for your arm caving in...i would suggest doing many hand stand pops b4 doing back handsprings. this works on your upper arm strenght which u need alot of for back handpsrings. Backwards roll im not sure why you would need your arms, unless yuour talking about back extension then same goes for that. do lots of push ups, hand stand pops. also falling and catching your self against a wall helps some to. hope this helped some. good luck with your back handspring!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back