New Designer mom here!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hello, I'm new here and thought I would share a bit about myself. I'm a mom of 2 gymnasts. My oldest just completed her level 6 season and will be training level 7. My youngest has her state meet at the end of April for level 4. My girls love gymnastics! I am a Children's pageant wear designer and when my girls started gymnastics about 4 years ago, I started designing their leotards for them. I've had several interests from gym mom's and my pageant customers about making leotards for their girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI and welcome to the Chalkbucket, I am sure you'll find lots of useful info here.

I am sure you have noticed that we have close to 6000 members and that is a great advertising opportunity. WHich is why I edited you post to remove the diect link and your "ad". We have some paying advertisers who help keep this popular and pricey site going, which is why we do not allow our members to advertise for free.

However there are two options for you. You could simply put you website address in your signature, through your user cp, just the adress mind you not any other info about your business. Or you can contact the owner/admin JBS through the advertise link in the very top right hand corner of the page. He can offer very competitive rates.

oh I'm very sorry I didn't realize I was breaking the rules. Thaks for letting me know! I added to my signature, I'm still learning about the site and I'm new to the leotard business so I will consider the ad in the future! Thanks again.

I love the leos!!!! They are great! I was wondering if you ship to Canada, and if people can change the colors of the leos. I love them, its just that I'm not really a "pink" girl. :) But I do love the leos!

Welcome to the board! Those are some pretty awesome leos, you are obviously very talented. The pageant stuff was really cool too, I love all things glitzy!

Now gymgirl you will have to find a way to contact the poster that doesn't involve the forum. I am sure if you look hard enough you will work it out!

Thanks! They are both my girls they have been in competitive gymnastics for 3 years. My oldest is 13 and the younger one is 8 they are level 6 and level 4 both will be training up this summer! Thanks so much for the compliments I enjoy making there leos!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back