Parents New Mom to CB

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I know many people don't ready the Intro posts so I wanted to take the time to introduce myself directly to all of the other parents.

I have been a long time lurker and have finally taken the time to post for the first time (I am a serial procrastinator - LOL). My DD is a Level 4 gymnast. She just turned 6, right in time for her first meet in a couple weeks. She has been involved in gymnastics since she was 2.5 years old. She moved up through the various advanced preschool classes and was invited to pre-team around this time last year. She is now so excited about getting to do her first gymnastics meet. From a very young age she has loved to perform for people and has been on the gym's Exhibition Team since she was 4. She has gotten to do lots of fun things like college basketball half time shows, parades and lots of other events in town. I have read about so many of your DD and DS's and I am happy that I am finally going to be an active member of the board.

Once I get more familiar with how posting works I will add some pictures of DD and her youtube page.

Thanks in advance for the warm welcome I know I will get from all of you!

Ohhh me first I hope.......sending out the first warm welcome, LOL

I also have a L4 and we just started our meet season too. She started last year at age 6 as well and is a re-peater. She needed some maturity and confidence before attacking L5. Looking forward to hearing more about your DD too! A Chalk Bucket must is brags...we LOVE them...photos and Youtube are a treat too!

welcome to CB. Can't wait to see your DD's pictures and video's. My DD is 8. she is completing Level 3 this season.

Welcome - this a great place with great people. Looking forward to seeing pics of your little gymmie :)

Thank you to everyone for a warm welcome. I managed to figure out the albums and have posted tons of pictures of my DD.

Welcome to the Chalk Bucket juju's mom :D Glad you decided to take the Chalk plunge :thumbsup:

Juju's pictures are positively adorable - what a little sweetie pie!! My goodness, all of those curls....

GL to her for her very 1st L4 meet:)

Well welcome and I too have gone through your photo album and juju is absolutely adorable! I think I had something to say in almost every pic! Well I am glad you finally decided to join us and share.

Your DD is adorable. After seeing her photos I recongnize her from youtube. She sure is a little performer. My dd is also in her first year a L4 and she is 7.

Your DD is adorable. After seeing her photos I recongnize her from youtube. She sure is a little performer. My dd is also in her first year a L4 and she is 7.

Thank you - that is so exciting. You are the first non family person that I have come across that has seen her/ knows her from youtube!

Welcome Juju's mom! I just joined yesterday and it was a great decision. I have 4 daughters is gymnastics. A 9 year old level 7, 7 year old level 5, 5 year old level 4, and a 3 year old advanced pre-schooler(one step below pre-team).

Welcome to both Juju's mom and GymnasticsMom(think you ought to change your name to Momthatlivesatgym!).

Juju is a little doll. Best wishes for a wonderful L4 season. GymnasticsMom---when does your gang all start competing?? Boy trying to get all meet and session schedules to work must be a chore!

Welcome! She is super cute and very talented! Hope she has an awesome level 4 season. :)

I am mom to 2 girls. One turned 6 in July and has her first meet in 2 weeks. She can't wait. The other is 2 1/2 and a ball of cute and trouble all rolled into one. :)

Welcome! I just joined...uh...20 minutes ago or so. Dd has been doing for all of about 6 weeks but is obsessed and I want to know what I'm in for.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back