WAG New mount?!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

If there such thing as a front tuck mount Landon on one foot on beam? I'm learning just the front tuck mount right now and I'm having trouble getting both feet on the beam, but I'm fabulous at getting one and landing one. I just would like to know because it the skill is named after me there's gonna be a skill called the Adams and I don't think is sound like a goo skill.

The Front Tuck Mount is 1.416 and is a D skill.
It is possible that if they could determine that your 1 foot landing is just a variation - not worth making it a different skill.
If it WAS named after you though, that would be cool :) It doesn't matter what your name is... can you imagine watching a big time gymnastics event on tv and hearing the announcer saying that "So and So had a beautiful 'Adams' mount."

Please don't. You're just learning a punch front and seem to be expecting it to be easy, well sorta. Keep doing the front to a 2 foot landing and you'll do a little better each day/week. The problem I have with a fast moving landing to one foot is missing, and you will, is going to cost you dearly. You can always change over to a one foot landing if it seems the right thing to do, but a good punch front to 2 feet should be done first.

Tell your dentist and emergency room friends I said howdy.

yes. a punch front from a board to 'step out' landing immediate front has been done in the 80's. and punch from a board aerial walk over has been done also 80's and 90's. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back