New to gymnastics, what a whirlwind!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all so glad to be here! My dd11 just started gymnastics in October and has moved up to level 3 team and may move to level 4 by August. This has all happened so fast for us, I guess this is normal. My head is spinning with all the terms they use, clueless here as to what they mean.:rolleyes: Well any way so glad to be here and I hope to learn more about this sport.

Welcome! You'll learn a ton by reading on here. Going back and reading old posts can also be very enlightening. :) It does happen fast! I signed my 5 yr old up for 1 hr a week rec class, just to give her an activity, and 2 months later she's moved to pre-team and going 6 hours a week. It's starting to feel more normal though! This site is a wealth of information, and everyone here is really helpful. Good luck!

My head is spinning with all the terms they use, clueless here as to what they mean.
About the time you learn them, your DD will move up and there will be all new terms. And, if you keep reading this site, you'll get even more confused because people from various countries use the same words for different things!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back