Off Topic New year, same myusagym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Love that myusagym is down yet again. Why on earth can't they figure it out? It worked for a few hours yesterday morning and nothing since then.

I think it’s “as designed”… 99.9% downtime.

Mad Hip Hop GIF by Universal Music India

I’ve never used it, I just use meetscoresonline for all our meets. I just logged in and there’s only 3 meets that even have scores for my daughter since 2019. Is it a regional thing where scores are posted? We’re in Texas, but have competed in California, Colorado, Florida and NY before.

I guess I see complaints every year and don’t understand unless the meets aren’t posted anywhere else? (Which simply hasn’t been the case for us)

I guess I see complaints every year and don’t understand unless the meets aren’t posted anywhere else? (Which simply hasn’t been the case for us)

MSO is getting to be more and more used (especially since the MyUSAGym app struggles during high traffic... which should be a super easy fix).

With that being said the... MyUSAGym app is really well done... once they get it working... I would guess it will be the goto for meet scores. I would guess that pretty much any company could get it fixed in a week or so by hiring a few developers to fix it.

I love myusagym when it's working. You can sort scores by event, and follow athletes and teams. I left coaching to be a full time stay at home mom, but I like being able to follow my old athletes. You can click on a team and see which session their athletes are in. It really is an amazing platform the 3 hours a week it's functional.

I love myusagym when it's working. You can sort scores by event, and follow athletes and teams. I left coaching to be a full time stay at home mom, but I like being able to follow my old athletes. You can click on a team and see which session their athletes are in. It really is an amazing platform the 3 hours a week it's functional.

I agree... as a coach... it's by far the best thing I have every seen for scores.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back