Newbie Here

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Just to say I little about myself....I was born in raised in Canada as a gymnast and coached for many years. I am now coaching a great group of girls accross the river in the beautiful England. Hope to meet some coaches here!

Ah see I knew you were from England. I was born there and now I live in Canada!!! Funny world eh?

Welcome to the Chalkbucket, now you have survived your baptism by fire you can settle in and joing the crazy coaches!

Thanks bogwoppit. I did manage to get some help from that post. I am still very new to the country and don't know all their organizations and such. So many of the other coaches at my gym are very busy pushing kids for a chance at 2012, and my 4 girls were kind of pushed to the side due to them not being old enough yet. I was hoping to get some answers here without having to bother them and put another burden on their shoulders. The athlete I mentioned in the other post is on the Junior National Team, and I have talked to them about her and have that issue mostly solved, as much as it can be with her still being injured.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back