NSC qualifier schedule out

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Good luck to everyone! My dd wanted to go watch her teammate and her friends from last year's team Ontario aspire, but we have a hockey game for ds....

We will be following the scores on bts though.

Moms and dads, be calm. The girls have this. Do not have the extra coffee and make sure YOU eat one thing while you are making sure the girls eat.

Dd's flight for provincials last year was first thing and it lasts a couple of hours. I made dd eat and she had snacks, but I sat in the stands totally jittery from an extra coffee and starving because I was too nervous to eat while I was making dd eat. By the time of awards I almost passed out, lol.

Have fun everyone!

Just got back from the meet. It was great.... my dd and I went up to watch a friend... And our friend qualified. Yahoo....

I would say good but I my good and someone else's good maybe different :D. It was my daughter's first year. Overall Team Ontario Elite placed 3rd and some girls moved on to event finals.

I was personally expecting something much larger then what it was. NSC was an invitational meet where they all competed day one and then the top (think) 8 or 10 moved on to day two. Not to take away from how fun it was but I just expected more. Just like I expected more then my dd first year in provincials. I remember walking into the meet in Ottawa going "this is it". Not sure what I was expecting but both just felt like a qualifier meet.
Aside from that - NSC is fun of the girls, the get to travel on their own, meet new friends, see new things. All that is super fantastic.

Hello, I was just wondering how the CPN 'a from Ontario did at NSC last year?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back