Optional Season Coming to a Close. Any Thoughts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am just about to be complete with my first ever level 7 and optional season, and I'd have to say that its pretty intense. Not only are the scores A LOT higher, but they are very close together (9.45, 9.425, 9.375, etc.) What are your views on optional competitions? Love them? Hate them?

If your an optional, what level are you in/finishing up?

If you are not one, can you not wait to be one?

All I have to say, is that I am so happy!!! Only two more weeks until I'm a level 8!!! Never in a million years did I think that I would even COMPETE, never-the-less get to level 7/8! Every day it feels like I'm living the ultimate dream :)

-Lauren

Congrats!

Awesome! Congrats!
Great job at meets! I have not been doing nearly as good. No scores higher than 9.3 but our team has been doing good (top 3 every meet!)

I cant wait to be an optional! Thats a long way away for me though (level 4) The floor routines is what I am looking forward to! Good luck in level 8!

~Level 4 gymnast!

Yeah optinals was a blast this year! I had some trouble with skills going into november in december but got it together! I personally love optinals comps. They are so muched more relaxed in my opion. Its like you got this far so just strut your stuff. Also you don't have to listen to the same floor music over and over and over!! Sorry to those who like the compusarie music but i despise it! :eek: I can't wait to go even further in gymnastics with my level 7 year over! Bring it on levle 8!!!!!!!! :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back