Parents Please send some beam fairies....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Those darn fears/mental blocks!!!! I'll be sending all the beam fairies I can catch down here and send them your way! HUGS to both of you! Let us know how the meet goes!
I hear ya Tumblequeensmom!!! "Those darn fears/mental blocks!!!". I'm totally sick of watching my DD struggle with them myself! But she is tough cookie & never gives up. Don't know how our gymmies deal with all of this stress?!? You gotta give them sooo much credit. I think we need to start some kind of a support group on here! I think we all feel so alone in our gyms dealing with this. I know I don't have anyone at my DD's gym I can vent to about it. Thank goodness I found CB!!! Hang in there nettyinpa! (((Hugs))) to you & DD!!! We're all here for you & your DD, cheering her on:D!

Bundling up a Beam Fairy from MN and FedExing her to PA! Please send her back in a couple weeks, Beetle's Mock meet is the 18th. I know your Punkin will get her BWO by then... She is a strong little gymnie..

I know how difficult it is to watch though.. you just want to go down there and do the skill for them. But think of how proud she will be when it is over!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back