Parents Posted Videos of dd's NGC meet

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

3rd_time_around

Proud Parent
Judge
I thought there was a video thread, but I couldn't find it, so bear with me! I wrote how my daughter's meet went in the other thread ('NGC tomorrow"), but now her videos are up. (36.800 AA!!) Here are the links:

Vault 2: YouTube - National Gymnastics Challenge 2011, level 9, vault 2
Bars: YouTube - National Gymnastics Challenge 2011, level 9, bars
Beam: YouTube - National Gymnastics Challenge 2011, Level 9 Beam (best viewed full screen)
Floor: YouTube - National Gymnastics Challenge 2011, level 9 FX

Thanks for watching. (Shameless promotion of my daughter, I know. :) )
Again, juggling a baby and a camera, so not always the best camera work.

wow, she did great! She is very flexible and her tumbling was very nice on floor. I love watching the upper levels tumble, so cool that they can make their bodies do that.
Jennifer

What a great meet! She is so lovely to watch. How tall is she? I love the long lines, so pretty. I imagine that's close to what my daughter will look like in a few years since she too is all legs.

Very nice!!!! and we all have our shamless promos on her I love them!! It's great to see what everyone eles's dd's are doing. I love to watch the videos.

What a great meet! She is so lovely to watch. How tall is she? I love the long lines, so pretty. I imagine that's close to what my daughter will look like in a few years since she too is all legs.

She's 5' 2 1/2" Mostly legs, :) I'm hoping she's about done growing. Her younger sister is the same height, so I think little sis will be the tallest.

Wow, she did great! I am so impressed by her tsuk! Congrats to your dd on a wonderful meet. Looks like she is ready to move up to Level 10!

Very nice, liked how solid many of the beam skills were. Fun to watch, thanks for sharing!

She is amazing! How old is she? Does she have any aspirations for college gymnastics?

Her floor was my favorite as well, she is lovely to watch.

She's a beautiful gymnast and did great! I loved her beam routine (and loved hearing you say "I can't watch!" Hah...I'm sure I'd be the same way!). Thanks for sharing her videos. I love watching the higher level gymnasts!

Wow, I think she did a wonderful job. She has very quick, crisp, clean movements, and nice straight lines. Really enjoyed watching her. Guess its the Momma in me kicking in, but right before she was done on floor some of the girls on the other team started running along the side. Not inside the white lines..but still on the edge of the floor..in my mind I was like "sheesh, cant you wait till she is done"? ..lol

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful....you have to be so proud of her.....Love her extension at the end of her beam routine...fabulous...I'm speechless and that's a lot for me as I never stop talking.

:jaw-dropping: Wow. I'll say it again. Wow. I'm pretty sure that some of those things that she did on floor aren't even physically possible. I have to say it one more time. Wow. :mind-blowing:

Beautiful routines!! She really is all legs. Hard to believe she is only 5' 2 1/2". My DD is also all legs! Hopefully she will have those beautiful lines when she is a little bit older.

WOW!! Such a beautiful gymnast. Her lines are amazing! I am also all legs and sometimes it is tough to pull of those skills and she makes it look effortless. Her vault could definetly be a layout! She is so high and open it would be really easy for her.

She is amazing! How old is she? Does she have any aspirations for college gymnastics?

Her floor was my favorite as well, she is lovely to watch.

Thank you. She's 14. Her goal is a college scholarship, but we just take it one year at a time, because you never know what's gonna happen. I sometimes wonder if her crooked elbow will keep her from a scholarship. But she's still amazing, in my humble opinion, :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back