WAG Question about a brand of grips

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

lhmom

Proud Parent
I am about to order my DD a new pair of grips and was wondering if anyone on here had experience with this brand: Welcome to Ginnasta USA
They sound a bit too good to be true but if they really break in quickly, I know my DD would love them.
Thanks for any feedback!

My DD has been using them this year and absolutely loves them. They took her about 1 practice to break them in and they hold up very well! I don't see us ever changing back to another brand! Plus the customer service from this company is incredible!!

My daughter has been using them for the past 18 months and loves them. They break in super fast, so she doesn't dread getting new grips. She is a L7 and has used them since L5. Has tried all 3 kinds and prefers double buckles. She has also tried Bailies and Hot Shots. Bailies narrow were too wide for her and she didn't like the way their velcro ones were. And she just didn't like the way velcro Hot Shots felt.

Great prices and really, really terrific customer service from Ginnasta. My daughter loves their long wrist bands, too. She has a few colors.

My dd is also a big fan of their wristbands. They are 5" long and very nice (lots of colors too)! When she is in need of a new pair of grips, I think we'll be trying Ginnasta. She has Bailie single buckle right now.

I don't think I would be able to do my skills with just putting any grips on! I only need 15 min with new grips to break them in anyway... I think that would kind of scary!!

Which kind is recommended, the velcro or the single or double buckle? My daughter is moving to level 7.
thx

I use double buckle. It's usually by personal or coach preference. Velcro gets annoying because they loosen up while you work out and you have to keep on tightening them. I've never tried single buckle.

She has had her current pair since July and they are still in good shape. Her velcro ones lasted 6 months, but only because the velcro got overused and she doesn't like to use rubberbands. She was a chronic readjuster, LOL, so we switched her to double buckle and she loves them.

my DD has been using them since the summer. She has the velcro ones but does not really ever adjust them. She had double buckle grips in the past so maybe she just never got into the habit of readjusting. They are still holding strong. The ginnasta website is set up to send you reminders when you should be reordering. We recieved ours last week but have no need to reorder as of yet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back