WAG Question?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

We are region1, maybe I was thinking of level 8.. it’s been a few years since my daughter did level 7 so really wasn’t paying close attention.. but then again it’s not a shocker as mine is always child a! Ha ha

No you was right, when I checked it was for states not regionals

I never really took a good look at soCal scores. Just know we go down there to compete Three times a year, but never looked at gymnast scores from all over like that. Man they’re amazing
They really are! There is some amazing talent in SoCal.. specifically from Sokol Elite and a few others!

it goes in waves it seems... this year, NorCal seems to have a very strong group of level 10s at many of those age groups with many former elites/jr. elites dropping back to JO...

They really are! There is some amazing talent in SoCal.. specifically from Sokol Elite and a few others!

it goes in waves it seems... this year, NorCal seems to have a very strong group of level 10s at many of those age groups with many former elites/jr. elites dropping back to JO...
Agree. I think the Socal level 10 field is deeper, but those top 5-8 kids in Norcal may be stronger than the equivalent top group in Socal this year. Nev, Utah and AZ also have a few each right up in that league too. It's going to be a strong year!

Also, love that we have turned this thread into our own de-facto Region 1 group since we couldn't figure out how to set one up!

Agree. I think the Socal level 10 field is deeper, but those top 5-8 kids in Norcal may be stronger than the equivalent top group in Socal this year. Nev, Utah and AZ also have a few each right up in that league too. It's going to be a strong year!

Also, love that we have turned this thread into our own de-facto Region 1 group since we couldn't figure out how to set one up!
I know, nobody ever figured out how to set one up! LOL

Two of the girls are my daughters teammates. They’re still doing Jr elite just got hurt and wanted to do JO I guess but next season they will be out focusing on just elite

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back