Ready for the MAG team finals??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

France pbars 15.150 Sabot

Cheering in background, what awesome stuff are they seeing.

Hambuchen vaulting for GER Powerful triple ? (really) twisting yurchenko. Almost stuck

China pommels, happy, cheering. ( fingers falling off, gonna sue JBS for carpal tunnel syndrome.) HAHAHAH

15.175 yang wei

Possibly, Oh no!! they said more swimming next!!!

Somebody put me out of my misery!! This is really frustrating...

So much for Live Gymnastics - Maybe they are all watching swimming too !!
"Ladies & Gentlemen I know you are here to see the MAG Team finals but if you will turn to the big screens - we are going to watch swimming instead"

China pommels (did I tell you I hate pommels) again, I guess CBC is really mad with the US over some crap.

Crowd exstatic, I am not. Cheering in background for other apparatus, sounds like high bar, I like high bar.

Two feeds working now. I'm going to go bonkers.

France usa romania is the order after 2 rotations. NBC is sucking tonight. You should get an IP blocker and watch it on CBC

NBC. must. die.

Seriously??? Don't advertise it LIVE if you're not gonna show it! They can always show a routine or two during the down time. We didn't need to see Phelps stretching before he got his medal. I feel lied to and cheated.

~Katy

back live after having you miss TWO ROTATIONS *(&%*(#@&%*(#&@ DIE NBC WH7#*$&S!!!

"By the way you missed this AWESOME vault from Horton. Ok I guess we'll show you instead of just teasing that you could have seen it LIVE."

~Katy

Warm ups

China rings

France high bar - crowd loves the bar-

Russia vault Kryukov nice... hop... df ..

Ger pbars

Russia vault 2 almost sat it down

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back