Ready for the MAG team finals??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

more talk of scoring changes. HELLO people, making two different scores isn't gonna make it better for consistency btw judges. They need to either do away with the "Up to .3" subjective crud and change it to ".3" or do instant replays, let people deal with waiting for scores, and get out a protractor and a ruler and have ".3 for over 45* off, .2 for 15*-45* off, .1 for up to 15* off" make it OBJECTIVE don't make it more confusing.

~Katy

China Yang Wei rings. strong, but ogh so dull. Wearing cute slippers now routine is over.... 16.3

I don't get any US at all, sucks. All the CCTV5 links are too choppy to watch so I have two CBC canada feeds, not bad, but not the best. I am sure WAG will be better

Tell me about the US pleeeze.

China Yang Wei rings. strong, but ogh so dull. Wearing cute slippers now routine is over.... 16.3

I don't get any US at all, sucks. All the CCTV5 links are too choppy to watch so I have two CBC canada feeds, not bad, but not the best. I am sure WAG will be better

You have seen more than us, we dont know anything we're watching NBC:p

I would LOVE to tell you about the US but we have only seen 1 vault - Horton - He rocked it.

Now - if you wanted us to tell you about US Swimming we could go on all night.:rolleyes:

China chen ybing ...rings...very strong, solid landing....team very happy...16.575..team thrilled

Must almost be through this rotation, need a pee.... crossing of legs!

French gymnast changing shirt, nice abs.

Other French guy almost lost it on high bar, crowd really love it. I haven't seen any floor since China, I think that is all I'll be seeing.

here's an idea, instead of telling us we're waiting on a score or showing us replays- show us another routine!!!

OMG it really was like 1 vault and some rings and BACK TO SWIMMING!

~Katy

Roms warming up on high bar

I guess we are halfway through the rotation

OMG US on pbar, think Rav is going first, thrilled he is there.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back