MAG Salto National Invitational

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
Our team canceled one of our meets that we were scheduled for, so now we are looking for one to replace it. This one is the one our coach is suggesting for the parents to consider. I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with it?

Thanks for the reply, Dunno. That other one looks good, too, but it's the same weekend as the Colorado Open, which we always go to.

Our team canceled one of our meets that we were scheduled for, so now we are looking for one to replace it. This one is the one our coach is suggesting for the parents to consider. I'm just wondering if anyone has had experience with it?

Salto runs an excellent men's competition...true capital cup format...and a great handstand contest! I highly recommend this competition. Say hello to Ralph for me.

Our gym goes to MIGS on that weekend. That is a fun meet too!

See you at CO Open! Are you doing JRMO too?

What is MIGS? Yes, we are doing the Je Rocky Mtn Open! It will be the level 6/7's 1st meet of the season. Chase was out sick for more than 2 months so he may only compete on 1 event, but we'll be there anyway!

YAY! We will see you there. Are you staying the night or just going down that day?

MIGS Is in Minnesota at the University of Minnesota. It is run with a college meet. We went last year. This year he is only taking 7-10 so we don't get to go unless D gets those "other"giants (I can never remember which is which, but he still needs the ones with reverse grip!)

Not sure if we are staying but if we do we should try to meet up and hang out!
We're waiting on our coach to decide about the Wisconsin meet. I'll mention the Minnesota one to him and see what he thinks.
Have you seen a schedule for the JRMO yet?

What did you all decide?....just curious:p
Well, our coach has decided based on how many families didn't want to travel that far this year, that he would have a judge come in and work with the boys instead. I'm rather disappointed, because we enjoy going to at least one out of state during the season. I think the families would have been fine with it if it had been on the schedule already. Oh well, maybe next year.

Last edited:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back