Searching the forum from mobile app?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Canadian_gym_mom

Proud Parent
Since I can't figure out how to search, I can't search the answer, lol. So my apologies if this has been asked and answered, I tried scrolling and scrolling but I didn't see anything.

So, how do you search from mobile?

Hey there! I think I remember reading somewhere that you can't "search" from the app...which is kind of a bummer since I am on my phone 90% of the time

The mobile app search does not work. ChalkBucket does have a fully mobile style that is automatically triggered when you log in on a mobile device...you can search on that.

The mobile app will be getting updated again soon. Hopefully it will work better with the next upgrade.

The mobile app search does not work. ChalkBucket does have a fully mobile style that is automatically triggered when you log in on a mobile device...you can search on that.

The mobile app will be getting updated again soon. Hopefully it will work better with the next upgrade.

OK...I take that back...search partially works in the app...at least iOS. If you goto "forums" and then pick a forum to look through...there will be a search bar on top that works for that forum only.

Global search does not work as of right now.

See the search bar in the two images below...those should work...but they are forum specific.

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1410542048.639336.jpg

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1410542059.037938.jpg

Ooooh.... responsive design. Nice feature. Who needs the app? ;)

Reactions: JBS
OK...search works on the app now!

Go to the left menu and test it out.

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1410755408.732834.jpg

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back