WAG She's made for Optionals not Compulsory

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

iwannacoach- I don't know why but you make me laugh, to clarify not at you..with you. I have this weird need to get in there and pick that strange brain of yours :) you seem to, and I may be wrong, have a sarcastic sense of humor, and you tell it just how it is, no "sugar coating it". I like that because people always know where they stand. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just like reading how truthful your responses are!

iwannacoach- I don't know why but you make me laugh, to clarify not at you..with you. I have this weird need to get in there and pick that strange brain of yours :) you seem to, and I may be wrong, have a sarcastic sense of humor, and you tell it just how it is, no "sugar coating it". I like that because people always know where they stand. Correct me if I'm wrong. I just like reading how truthful your responses are!

i agree with you. In addition, Iwannacoach does also delves into the psychology of gymnastics which is extremely helpful and provides very detailed information.

Compulsories........ Something you do while you wait to get strong enough, flexible enough, fast enough, and experienced enough to do optionals. Beyond that, their only utility is to guide people who have little experience, and to provide rec-centric programs an opportunity to field competitive teams and/or allow them to credit themselves with multiple state champions at L3 and L4.

Bah hahahahaha!!! Best.post.EVER!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back