Soon to quit

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MnMgymnast

Gymnast
Hi i'm 14, 15 in may. I am going to quit at the end of the season. I know this is what I want to do, and I've told my parents. I just can't seem to keep out of my mind that i'm quitting enough to focus on making through the rest of the season. I have already rolled my ankle twice not paying attention. What should I do?

Hi i'm 14, 15 in may. I am going to quit at the end of the season. I know this is what I want to do, and I've told my parents. I just can't seem to keep out of my mind that i'm quitting enough to focus on making through the rest of the season. I have already rolled my ankle twice not paying attention. What should I do?
Also coaches don't know i'm quitting yet.

If gymnastics is no longer something you love, you gotta say bye

I totally understand how you feel. Although, I did not really wanted to quit, I knew it was the best choice for me, both physically and mentally. It was the hardest thing to let go of a sport you love, but unfortunately, you gotta do what you gotta do. Good luck!

I think that you should try hard and concentrate on what time you have left to do and end the season and your gymnastics career on a high with lots of wins! Good luck!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back