WAG Sports bras/crop tops/half tops

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LilyChow7

Coach
Proud Parent
Gymnast
Judge
Whatever you call them! I live in Australia and it's getting into summer.(90+ degrees Fahrenheit training in a tin shed) I am in desperate need of a new sports bra to wear to gymnastics training. My issue is I am quite large chested and all the sports bras I have are to low cut leaving me feeling very exposed. I currently am wearing the Nike pro sports bras which I would love if they were cut just a tad higher! Does anyone have any suggestions or previous experience of some quality brands?

Lorna Jane - however lots of this looks like active wear for show, not activity :rolleyes:

Lululemon

Champion Fitness - you can shop by the 'support level' required and there is a large range of colours available for many styles

Sylvia P

Adidas

Don't know if they ship to Australia or if there is a similar brand. But I'm in the UK and for coaching now and when I used to train as a gymnast, I love the USA Pro crop tops/sports bras.
They come in different cuts. Some quite high other slightly lower. And they are padded for support as well.
These are the two main different cuts. The one with split straps is considered the higher support one :) hope this helps
ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1478848743.293167.jpg

ImageUploadedByChalkBucket1478848772.203554.jpg

My girls wear Panache sports bras, they come in actual bra sizes, are very supportive and have hook and eye closures. I have never found sports bras to fit them without hook and eye. We are talking 28gg.

My girls wear Panache sports bras, they come in actual bra sizes, are very supportive and have hook and eye closures. I have never found sports bras to fit them without hook and eye. We are talking 28gg.

Some of the sports bras we got from H&M have hook and eye. My Dd does seem to like those.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back