Squad colours

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Where did you see the podium pics from the Rosebowl? The only ones I have found are the ones on the Park Wrekin link you posted, but they are very fuzzy and I can't see any of the teams, or of Ireland. I've seen the England A team leo - pretty much as expected, but that's all I've managed to see properly.

One of my work colleagues has a dd at Park Wrekin. I remember her saying the new leotards are not very popular because they are uncomfortable and the girls all miss the bright pink ones. I'm not sure which new one she was referring to though, as they seem to have two?

Hi go to Dynamo gymnastics facebook page and there are two pics. One of Kelly Simm in the new Dynamo leo and one podium shot with Park Wrekin in same Leos, different colours.

I think mesh is uncomfortable for the girls, it does not 'give' in the way they are used to, especially the arms.

Also not sure but Park Wrekin younger squad had different leos at Bill Slater so they may have two.

Thank you. The lighting makes the dynamo one look like an aubergine colour on the podium shot - actually gorgeous. Pity it's blue in reality, nice but not as lush!

Is that Heathrow in the blue and black? It looks as though they should have POW written across the front... or maybe that's just me...

I can't find those podium photos now. They popped up on my facebook feed. Yes Heathrow were in blue and black.

Our new club Leo's just arrived and they are beautiful!

In the 80's and early 90's our club colours were green, white and purple. We then dropped the green in the late 90's.
In the 00's we dropped white and changed it to black so now we are black and purple. The last 2 club Leo's have been black with purple sleeves bit with different designs.

Our new ones are mainly Cadbury purple (officially called sugarplum) a light purple (marshmallow) and gunmetal silver and for the first time ever LOTS of sparkles!!

Makes me want to take up training again so
I can wear one! Our juniors and seniors have slightly different designs too.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back