Parents StarStruck Invitational, New Jersey

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

bklyngymom

Proud Parent
DD's gym is attending the Starstruck Invitational in Atlantic City NJ. The entire team is excited as this is the first competion that the whole team will be traveling out of state.Has anyone attened this meet? DD is a level 5 does anyone what to expect?

Dds team has gone. Its a big meet and I m not sure if they have changed to venue from the convention center or not due to hurricane. If its still at the center its a big long building and they break if up into 2 gyms. Seating is floor level and you want to get there early to grab a seat when the prior session leaves. Its a fun meet- girls got a medal right at beam for stuck routines :) but as I said its a big meet and was crowded. Best to your dd and hope you enjoy the travel meet :)

My dd's team will be there as well. The last time her team was there was about 5 yrs ago, it was also held at the convention center back then. What I thought was really cool, was they had an area that you pay like $5 or $10 per child and they can go run and play in a bounce/blown up area. It would of been perfect if you had siblings there, it would of given them something to do - not sure if they still do that or not though.

This meet is still at the Convention Center as there was no damage. The Convention Center was used as an evacuation site. Starbound is very organized and already has all of the session information on their website. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back