Parents Switching Gyms

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Empowered

Proud Parent
So after weighing every option in my mind and my daughters wishes (which in all honesty count more than anything else), we've decided to let her move gyms.

She has had her mind made up since the first tryout but I have been so worried that moving would be the wrong decision. After watching some more of the workouts for her training group and the alternate training group at her current gym this week though, all my doubts have been gone.

I just wanted to let everyone know and thank you all for your input and support as always. Here's hoping she gets a nice long period of drama free gymnastics!

Great news, I am glad you found a place that seems to be a better fit for your DD. Wishing you a drama free season!!!

So after weighing every option in my mind and my daughters wishes (which in all honesty count more than anything else), we've decided to let her move gyms.

She has had her mind made up since the first tryout but I have been so worried that moving would be the wrong decision. After watching some more of the workouts for her training group and the alternate training group at her current gym this week though, all my doubts have been gone.

I just wanted to let everyone know and thank you all for your input and support as always. Here's hoping she gets a nice long period of drama free gymnastics!

good luck on your decision. Our move to the new gym ended up being the best thing ever and we should have done it when that little voice in my head said to do it 3 years ago.

Good luck to your daughter. I agree with the above. Our move to our new gym was the best decision ever. My DD is 10x's happier and there is no stress on the parents financially. It's a win, win situation.

It's great to hear how much happier your daughter is at the new gym! Gymnastics is hard enough without the added drama. :)

Glad the move looks like it will be a real positive and you'll be out that weird group training system. Now, dd can relax and work on those L6 skills.

Glad you guys found a good fit for her!! Sometimes the mats ARE bluer at another gym. :)

Good luck! Sometimes the move to a new gym is for the better. We made the move last year and my DD has never been happier. You have to do what is best for your daughter and where she is going to be happy, they spend alot of hours there!

So glad you found a new place for your DD. I recently switched my DD and it has been great for both of us. She's having a great time with her new friends and I can relax and drop her off knowing she's being well taken care of. I hadn't realized how much I stessed about things at the other gym until I left.

Good luck to your daughter. I agree with the above. Our move to our new gym was the best decision ever. My DD is 10x's happier and there is no stress on the parents financially. It's a win, win situation.

Ditto! Congrats on your daughter's move, and just as the above post my daughter switched gyms this year and is much happier. And, so am I because the tuition and fees are less!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back