Parents TOPs state testing

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I'm still here lurking. It was a year ago my dd quit due to spondy. She returned to gym, competed last season and just made Nat''l testing as a 10 year old. She's doing great, docs are pleased and training has been solid and pain free. She is thrilled to see old friends she met at the ranch as an 8 year old. Love seeing all this good news!!!

From my understanding it was suppose to be today, however there were some miscalculations

How wide spread are the miscalculations and will this impact gymnasts that were told they qualified or were told they didn't qualify? Were the 10 year old results ever released? Does anyone know if the errors were across age levels or just specific ages?

I think the 10 yr old results were released. I really dont think it will impact alot. But thats just my opinion

Did the 10 year old list change? If gymnasts were notified already verbally, do you think they are still qualifiers?
I don't think they are going to come back and say oops, never mind so-n-so actually did not make it. But they might......nothing is official until it's official, ya know??

Last year I had two sisters on the official list.One 8 one 10 . How ever I got an email and a call that the older one actually did not make it and it was an error.. I assumed because the list was posted that they would allow her to go but, that was not the case. :( It was exciting for the younger sister but, bitter sweet for us and the family

Last year I had two sisters on the official list.One 8 one 10 . How ever I got an email and a call that the older one actually did not make it and it was an error.. I assumed because the list was posted that they would allow her to go but, that was not the case. :( It was exciting for the younger sister but, bitter sweet for us and the family
Yikes......that would not be fun!!!

Are they still figuring out the ten year old cut off. My DD was told she had not made it. She was a few points of the 82 cut off.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back