Parents Tuli's Heel Cups - One Size?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Sewist

Proud Parent
Hi, I am new to the forums. My daughter is a level 5 gymnast who has foot pain in the summer - this is the second summer of it. I have purchased her the Tuli's Cheetah Heel Cups and and wondering if anyone has tried the One Size Fits All version? Is it huge or would it fit a child who normally fits into a S or M? It looks like it would be so much easier to get on and off, which was my daughter's complaint about the sized heel cups.

Thanks!

Tuli's should not have room when they're on - the point is to pad the heel, and they can't do that if they're loose. When my DD wore them during her Sever's period, we bought the sized ones. Try a little powder before putting on; might help in taking them off.

My little one also has Sever's and wears the Tuli's Cheetahs during flare ups. We wen't with the sized versions for the same reason sportzmomov3 mentioned. I help dd put them on before gym and she wears them with flip-flops into gym, and then once home I help her take them off. I pull them off inside out, and leave them inside out over night to air out and keep from getting stinky.

It also has become part of our "sever's ritual." When she has a flare up immediately following the removal of the Tuli's dd does her stretches for them, showers, and then takes an ice pack to bed where she does the ice/elevate as she goes to sleep. In the morning, seeing the inside out Tuli's there reminds her to do her stretches again while I prepare her breakfast.

BTW- I only let her wear the flip flops with the Tuli's on. No more flat soled shoes for her unless she has been flare-up free for over a week. She is a Tom's and Ugg's girl, but she has to choose between the sport and fashion. If she is not willing to do her part, I will not be writing any more checks.

The one size fits all are really good for adult sized feet. We bought a pair once and they slid all over the place and therefore were hopeless.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back