UGH!!! this is long a huge VENT and my DD is upset

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

What a relief to have the decision done :) It sounds like your dd had a very good approach to how she came to her decision. Very responsible and level headed of her. I'm sure that she'll blossom under the new coaching!

Best of luck! I look forward to updates :).

And...good luck on friday with the last day at the old gym. Btw, how's the refund going? Maybe she could go on Friday, not to work out, but to say goodbye and give them her gifts. That way, it wont' be jeopardizing your chances of getting that money back.

Cher -

Congrats on the decision and the best of luck to everyone!

Thanks to you, Cher, as well for sharing this saga with everyone here; I hope that we all can take something from your experience and learn from it either for the present or the future.

Gymnastics is a crazy roller coaster - way to go for surviving the ride so far and finding a new home.

What a relief to have the decision done :) It sounds like your dd had a very good approach to how she came to her decision. Very responsible and level headed of her. I'm sure that she'll blossom under the new coaching!

Best of luck! I look forward to updates :).

And...good luck on friday with the last day at the old gym. Btw, how's the refund going? Maybe she could go on Friday, not to work out, but to say goodbye and give them her gifts. That way, it wont' be jeopardizing your chances of getting that money back.

The refund isn't going to happen. Because we paid with the ATM instead of the credit card the bank can't refund If I had done it as a Charge transaction I could have gotten it back. The bank suggested small claims court as they can't keep monies like that for a program the kicked you out of.

WOW - terrific news! Glad you were able to have so many gyms to chose from and that you found such a good fit. GOOD LUCK to your DD

I would still dispute the charge. I had something that I paid with my debit card, not a charge and I disputed it and won. Maybe try that route?

Anyway, glad her decision has been made. Hope it works out for her!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back